Competitiveness & Human Capital
17 Services designed according to the Baldrige Model criteria
Our integral Human Capital service is developed under the Malcom Baldrige Criteria:
1. Contribution of each job to organizational goals 2018
2. Analysis of their level of competitiveness at the organizational level.
3. Training before the hiring process.
4. Contracts with objectives per job.
5. Regulations per job.
6. Life and Career Plan 2018 per person
7. Organizational Communication: website for each company.
8. Organizational Satisfaction: Great Place to Work Evaluation.
9. Evaluation of productivity, quality and service per strategic position.
10. Evaluation of internal and external suppliers.
11. Evaluation of Internal and external customers.
12. Evaluation of customer service per strategic position.
13. Incorporation of international standards within the department.
14. Detection of highly productive collaborators.
15. Prevention of labor claims for each position.
16. Calculation of the contributions of the variables according to productivity.
17. Determination of the investment return by person.
1. Quality Increase (technical specifications necessary to fulfill your customer promises) of at least 30% in the first 90 days.
2. Fixed quality guarantees per employee.
3. Quality portal per person.
4. Quality charts per person.
5. Amounts of compensation per person according to productivity increase.
6. Monthly training for each position on how to increase your productivity.
7. Monthly consulting by position, we make comparative of the standards and processes of yours with the national and international quality standards in your industry.
1. Productivity increase (response times) of at least 30% in the first 90 days.
2. Fixed productivity guarantees per employee.
3. Productivity portal per person.
4. Productivity Graphs per person.
5. Amounts of compensation per person according to productivity increase.
6. Monthly training for each position on how to increase your productivity.
7. Monthly consulting by position, we compare your standards and processes with the national and international productivity standards in your industry.
1. Increase of Innovation in processes from the first 30 days.
2. Fixed guarantees of innovation per employee.
3. Portal of innovation per person.
4. Innovation charts per person.
5. Amounts of remuneration per person according to the increase of innovation.
6. Monthly training for each position on how to increase its innovation.
7. Monthly consulting by position, we make comparisons of the standards and processes of yours with the national and international innovation standards in your industry.
1. Monitoring customer satisfaction of a representative sample of its customers.
2. Fixed Internal and External Customer Satisfaction guarantees per employee.
3. Portal of Customer Satisfaction per person.
4. Graphs of Customer Satisfaction per person.
5. Remuneration amounts per person according to the increase in Customer Satisfaction per person.
6. Monthly training for each position on how to increase your Customer Satisfaction per person.
7. Monthly consulting by position, we make comparisons of the standards and processes of yours with the standards of Customer Satisfaction per person.National and international in their industry.
1. Increase in customer service quality by at least 30% in the first 90 days.
2. Fixed customer support guarantees by employee.
3. Customer service portal per person.
4. Charts of customer service per person.
5. Amounts of remuneration per person according to the increase in customer service.
6. Monthly training for each position on how to increase your customer service.
7. Monthly consulting by position, we make comparative of the standards and processes of yours with the standards of the national and international customer service in your industry.
1. Increased Satisfaction of employees.
2. Fixed satisfaction guarantees per employee.
3. Satisfaction Portal
4. Graphs of satisfaction per person.
5. Monthly consulting by position, we make comparative of the standards and processes of yours with the national and international quality standards in your industry.
6. Satisfaction Program without increasing staff costs
1. Monitoring compliance with contractual responsibilities of suppliers in terms of productivity, (time), quality and customer service and others determined in their contracts.
3. Vendor evaluation portal.
4. Compliance charts by supplier.
5. Productivity Charts by Vendor.
6. Quality Charts by supplier.
7. Service Charts by Provider.
Business & Education Consulting Group, S.C.
42 Benefits of Our Program
1. 30% ACCELERATION OF PERFORMANCE TARGETS IN 90 DAYS PROVIDED FOR IN THE CONTRACT
Our Business Accelerator is a methodology that achieves 30% improvements in response time, quality, service and/or within 90 days.
2. CUSTOM SETTING OF REQUIRED RESPONSE TIMES
It has the functionality that each link in the value chain can objectively stipulate the times it takes a collaborator to complete a task, and compare it with the time that it should take them, according to the next link in the value chain. Working together, the company can thus meet its guaranteed production time and/or delivery time to its clients.
3. COMPARISON AND RATING OF ASSIGNED TIMES WITH REAL TIMES
It records the times needed to accomplish different tasks and can compare them, in order to break internal records and raise the competitive advantage of the company as a whole, with regard to guaranteed delivery times.
4. PERSONALIZED SETTING OF TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS TO BE ACHIEVED WITH STANDARDS FOR THE FINAL CUSTOMER
It measures the technical parameters of the times it takes a collaborator to carry out a task, and compares them with the parameters requested by the user of the process, product or service.
5. COMPARISON OF QUALITY PARAMETERS IN ORDER TO BEGIN SLOWLY IMPROVING THEM
It records the different quality parameters for each function and can compare them, so that over time the standard can gradually be raised, making the collaborator, the position, the department, and the organization more competitive.
6. PERSONALIZATION OF SERVICE PARAMETERS BY EACH LINK IN THE VALUE CHAIN
It measures the service parameters (personal value added) that a collaborator adds to each assigned function.
7. PERSONALIZATION OF PARAMETERS OF ADDED VALUE BY EACH LINK IN THE VALUE CHAIN
It allows you to stipulate the value added that the user would like to have in the requested product or service, not in relation to time or technical characteristics, but in relation to special attention, customer service, anticipation of interpersonal problems and their resolution, etc.
8. SETS, STIMULATES AND INCREASES INNOVATION
It allows each user to record their requirements for innovation in some product, process or service that they are requesting, and that adds value to the price, brand, guarantees or returns on investments by the company.
9. MEASURING THE ACCUMULATED INNOVATIONS ORGANIZATIONALLY, BY PERSON OR DEPARTMENT THAT ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO BEING ADDED AS ATTRIBUTES TO THE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE, EITHER IN FEATURES OR PROCESSES.
It allows you to store all the innovation parameters by person or by period, so that once it is completed successfully, they can be added as competitive innovative advantages to the final product or service that the company offers.
10. PERSONALIZED SETTING OF MEASURES AND INDICATIONS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
It has the functionality that each link in the value chain can stipulate objectively the authorized and efficient mechanisms, so that when some aspect of its promises to internal or external clients is not met, in any way, both client and collaborator can know what needs to be done to resume efficiency, with as few upheavals as possible to the internal and external client, and with the costs measured and authorized by the company.
11. DE FACTO TRAINING FOR EACH COLLABORATOR AS A MICROENTREPRENEUR RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BUSINESS UNIT
It provides the collaborators with a tangible tool, personalized by themselves, which empowers them to take ownership of the microenterprise to which their position corresponds. It trains them to be leaders and to have interdepartmental goals, individual goals and collective goals.
12. SELF-REGULATED SYSTEM. NO EXTERNAL CRITERIA ARE IMPOSED FOR IT TO BEGIN FUNCTIONING. THE SPEED IS SET AND INCREASED BY EACH PARTICIPANT, AND TOGETHER YOU CAN ACHIEVE HARMONONIOUS, SUSTAINED AND GAINFUL ACCELERATION.
Acceleration is a tangible tool for implementing participative leadership in an organization, since each collaborator establishes his of her goals regarding time, quality, service and innovation, but does so through negotiation with their internal and external clients. They establishing, through their own page on the internet, the micro-contracts that will help their company cover, and even exceed, the conditions of their contracts with clients, thus winning the battle of brand loyalty, exceeding expectations without increasing costs. The fact that the warranties and qualifications are recorded allows the collaborators themselves to contribute to increasing the standards of their guarantees offered every year, and for them to be remunerated by the firm.
13. TALENT FINGER PRINT
The System reflects the “finger print” of talents, abilities and work competencies, in the order in which each collaborator has their own set of strengths, thus helping visualize and incorporate the idea of a collective consciousness. Everyone contributes in different way, but shares the commitment to cooperate, in order to achieve the self-stipulated guarantees, and in order to achieve and improve the efficiency of their own work. At the same time, we have Master Specialists in increasing decision-making abilities and work competencies. (This service of increasing abilities is not included in the standard price of the program, but is offered for a specific additional price, tailored to the case of each company.)
14. SYSTEM OF RESOLUCION AND REDRESS OF COMPLAINTS
The system has a mechanism to stipulate objective, descriptive complaints, that allows the supervisor of the collaborator who is registering the complaint, to find out immediately and help the collaborator not only correct the situation, but also repair the damage to the internal and external customer, so that the surplus of what is received from each user is always maintained, throughout the chain of value, and it adds exponential value to the uniqueness of the competitive advantage.
15. RESPONSE TIME TO A COMPLAINT
The accelerator keeps track of how long a person, a position, a department, a place, a region or a company name takes to resolve a complaint, and how much the complainant estimates the resolution and reparation will cost.
16. CALCULATING THE RETURN ON INVESTMENT BY COLLABORATOR
The accelerator calculates the ROI of the collaborators in terms of how much the business unit costs and how much it would cost to subcontract that service outside the firm, taking into account that the guarantees offered internally and externally are comparable. This allows the company to carry out their evaluation of importance by positions, and to make decisions regarding which areas or persons it would be better to subcontract externally, making that process more efficient for the company.
17. SELF-REPORTS OF PRODUCTIVITY
The accelerator has the capacity for each collaborator to record their own services or products carried out, even if the user to whom they were delivered has not requested them through the accelerator. Although they are encouraged to do so, many daily tasks can be reported each month by a collaborator. When the company wants to verify the achievements of a position, a department or one of its company brands, they can see individual productivity reports on a monthly, bimonthly, or weekly basis, or in whatever period is convenient.
18. SCORING AND COMPARISON OF HOW WELL THE COMPANY HAS MET ITS OBLIGATIONS TO ITS CLIENTS.
The Accelerator has the capacity for its external customers’ collaborators to rate productivity, quality, service and innovation, taking into account the contractual conditions that were set in consultation with them. The company employing the Accelerator can thus have access to objective elements, in terms of numbers and dates, about each time the customer’s expectations were met, weren’t met, or were exceeded. This makes it possible to renew contracts under conditions more favorable to the company hiring the accelerator.
19. ACCREDITATION OF POSITIONS INTO DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS, DEPARTMENTS, REGIONS OR COUNTRIES
This Accelerator has the capacity to accredit functions, positions, and activities when the same position exists in different geographical regions. It can thus standardize, as far as possible, the activities and guarantees of the same position in different regions of the world, with the objective of turning the company employing the accelerator into a franchisable and predictable company, with regard to guarantees by position and by product or final service, after adding this effect of accreditation to all positions and regions.
20. COMPARISON WITH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS OF COMPETITIVENESS
The Accelerator has the capacity to compare standards and functions, by area, of the company employing the Accelerator with the standards of the National Model of Competitiveness, whose highest achiever each year wins the National Quality Award given by the Presidency of the Republic. It can compare them with the ISO9000 norm, or with the North American Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award, which is granted, by industry, by the President of the United States of America. This function is for companies that have already achieved a maximum degree of internal and external satisfaction with their clients and that want to sell their services abroad with the certainty that they are meeting the highest standards in the world, according to their industry and its functions.
21. DIAGNOSIS OF EXTRINSIC AND INTRINSIC SATISFACTION AND OF ORGANIZATIONAL MATURITY
The Accelerator carries out a thorough examination of these aspects with all the collaborators, anonymously, and establishes measures to be taken by each person with subordinates, so that the conditions of reporting satisfaction can be improved within 90 days or less, and thus satisfaction, maturity and acceleration can trigger an equilibrium that favors growth which is accelerated, but is pleasurable, free, and promotes cooperation among departments and throughout the chain of value, with clients and providers.
22. ADAPTED TO THE ORGANIZATIONAL MATURITY OF EACH COMPANY
The system is adapted to verify, first, how open the personnel are to using an instrument for measuring, comparison, compensation, training and promotion, like this Business Accelerator. We therefore begin by using a system in which each person can see graphs of their own productivity, quality, service and innovation, as can their boss. You can then proceed to the next level, where co-workers in the same position or department can see the whole team’s ratings, and can offer each other support. Finally, when the company is completely mature, all the departments can see everyone else’s ratings.
23. FLEXIBILITY OF INCLUDING OR EXCLUDING INDICATORS
The accelerator has the capacity to include all strategic indicators for measuring the company, or to exclude certain indicators that already exist. This is determined through strategic planning and vision, as well as by the parameters set for that year by the head office in some other country.
24. THE ACCELERATOR DOES NOT IMPLEMENT ANY SYSTEM OF SANCTIONS OR PUNISHMENTS
In treating each collaborator as an intelligent agent who adheres to a self-regulated system, under the best possible conditions, all that this system does is to recognize people for their productivity, quality, service, innovation, or any other parameter that might be added by the company. Thus, their effort can be praised and recognized, in keeping with the economic benefit that their participation provides and the impact that is has on their co-workers.
25. LEGAL VALIDITY
The use of the accelerator as a measure of a collaborator’s performance can be legally formalized through an addendum to the contract, in which both parties recognize that their ratings, functions and guarantees will be recorded there. Thus the worker can rest easy, since he or she can keep track of their own productivity. On the other hand, it can be a useful tool for the company, in extreme cases of ongoing worker negligence, when there is evidence that the worker received help, training and the necessary tools, but deliberately is not complying with the requirements stipulated as guarantees of their position. It is also a useful tool in negotiations with unions.
26. ABILITY TO UNDERGO AN AUDIT, IN THE AREAS OF AUDITING, QUALITY AND HUMAN RESOURCES
This system can undergo an audit with a sample of deliverables, so that the system is controlled and the participants can submit fair ratings; otherwise, they will be penalized for entering false information into the system of organizational information, or of prejudicing or arbitrarily rating a collaborator whose service or indicators don’t merit that rating.
27. PARALLEL INFORMATION IN YOUR OUTLOOK SYSTEM OR COMPANY EMAIL
The Accelerator has the capacity to send deliverables that are registered on it, as well as with the email address that the user registers. This provides the company with a system of information by theme in its emails, and with one by person, with indicators by task within the accelerator.
28. GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL CHARTS WITH STRATEGIC MEASURING FACTORS
The administrator can obtain charts of productivity, quality, service, and innovation, by person, position, department, region, country, age group, gender, neighborhood or local geographical area, and by whatever other criteria the contract holder wants measured and believes strategic for their organization.
29. PRINTING OF PERIODIC REPORTS, COMBINED AND/OR STRATEGIC
The Accelerator can print data and reports, in whatever combination the company decides on, in PDF format and on paper.
30. DELIVERABLES IN THE SYSTEM SUSCEPTIBLE TO BEING AUDITED
The system stores all the deliverables that prompt ordering products, processes or services, that a person using the system has requested, and it can group them together by themes.
31. IT OFFERS RECOGNITION IN THE FORM OF MEDALS THAT CAN BE EXCHANGED FOR BONUSES, PROMOTIONS OR TRAINING COURSES
The Accelerator gives prizes and counts points achieved by each collaborator, as agreed upon in advance with the general direction and the finance department. When someone achieves a level of productivity, they have the right to a determined number of points that can be exchanged for bronze, silver or platinum medals, which are equivalent to points with which they can choose among articles in cash, bonuses, points toward competing in a contest, or regional or internationacourses.
32. COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND ACCESS TO STANDARDS BY INDUSTRY
The accelerator maintains the name of the company anonymous. We only ask for information for statistical purposes, so we can register extraordinary increases in order to define them as industry records, in different journals published nationally or internationally. We can mentioning your company by name or not, according to your preference. It allows you to see the records of other companies
33. SYSTEM IN ENGLISH AND IN SPANISH
We currently offer the system in two languages, with all the operative functions.
34. SECURE INFORMATION 24 X 7
Our information is safeguarded on the two best servers in the United States, ranked as the most secure in the world, in terms of confidentiality of information and the system staying online.
35. SHORT-TERM IMPACT
Our accelerator has the greatest impact during the first few months.
36. SPOKEN TUTORIALS IN ENGLISH AND IN SPANISH
We offer intuitive manuals with screens and step-by-step instructions mapped out, for easy management of the benefits, data and information mentioned above.
37. THE ONLY SYSTEM THAT MEASURES THIS COMBINATION OF VARIABLES
Competitors, strategic indicators, bonuses, providers, returns on investment, complaints, customer service, delivery by the company to its own clients, talent finger print, exchangeable bonuses, comparisons with national and international industry, etc.
38. CUSTOM INDICATORS
The capacity to add to the system any other pertinent and synergistic change that the contracting company finds useful, with the best prices on the market, by programmer hour.
39. NO-COST INSTALLATION
Nearly immediate implementation of all the first-level functions provided by the acceleration.
40. TRAINING BY EXPERTS TRAINED AND CERTIFIED
All the training of the personnel and the executives, the didactic material, videos and multimedia material, is created and/or designed by specialists trained and certified
41. FOMENTS ENTREPRENEURISM SERVING THE FIRM ITSELF
This methodology allows persons with sufficient time and expertise to become providers of services to the company that hired them initially, and offers them support to form part of the company’s chain of value. In this way, they represent a lower cost to the firm, with service contracts in which lifelong loyal competency is legalized. That is, a person who offers goods and services to the company has the legal obligation to not work for the company’s competitors, under penalty of a fine set by the company itself. These projects are carried out jointly with the company and the collaborator, with the Accelerator offering them the commercial, operative and legal support they need, at competitive prices within the market, as long as the company finds it profitable and proposes candidates for the program. This contributes, at the macro level, to the lack of resources for offering dignified pensions to collaborators who perform excellent work, but whose needs cannot be covered efficiently by the national system.
42. TAX DEDUCTIBE FISCAL RECEIPTS
95% of the funds received from this company are channeled into projects dedicated to social development, inclusion, economic development, and education, with which we invite all our clients/patrons to familiarize themselves.